- Bar Admissions & Memberships
Aaron is an established attorney in the Omaha, Nebraska area and has handled hundreds of cases and has more than a decade of experience representing injured people in workers’ compensation and personal injury matters. While Aaron has lectured at legal seminars and aggressively represents his clients, he takes pride in the fact he is regularly told “you don’t talk like a lawyer” and goes out of his way to foster a casual environment where his clients feel comfortable having honest conversations about their case.
He regularly co-counsels with attorneys across the country on workers’ compensation cases against Nebraska employers such as Werner Enterprises and Crete Carrier.
In his spare time, Aaron enjoys fishing and spending time with his 3 kids and beautiful wife on their small farm, training and competing in BJJ and MMA, and teaching grade school kids at Brookside Church on Sunday mornings.
- J.D., University of Nebraska College of Law, 2008
- University of Nebraska at Omaha, 2003
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Omaha Bar Association
- Nebraska Association of Trial Attorneys
- Trucking Litigation Group of the AAJ
- Workers Injury Law and Advocacy Group
- American Bar Association
- American Association For Justice